Friday, January 30, 2009

Sage loves Puppies!

Once Sage found out our neighborhood family friend's dog had puppies, there was no stopping her in wanting to see the 2 day old pups right away. The puppies are the size of a small hamster. They are PomChis, a cross between Pomeranian and Chihuahua. Sage talks about them daily and wants to visit with them often (did I mention that Sage will make a perfect Veterinarian). As you can see from the pictures, Sage was all smiles as she held the precious little guys.

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest little things ever! I love Sage's big ol' grin!

I also wanted to let you know that the other day out of no where Elliott said, "Mommy I'm going to marry Jadey Bug!" I thought it was so cute and funny!!! :) I said nice choice!!!