Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sage's Halloween Bash

Sage had her friends over for a Halloween party. The kids had fun playing the Trick-or-Treat grab bag game, Halloween Charades, Pumpkin Hunt, Freeze Dance, Feeling Parts of Tragic Sam, and eating yummy food too!


*Refresh the page if pictures are not present*

Don't they all look great!
Spooky but yummy food!

The C&C Home Boys and their Agent M.O.

Darling Lil Red Ridding Hood

The DaCosta females in the Halloween Spirit!


Freeze Dance

Jade got the hang of Freeze Dance that I just had to get on video. Isn't she the cutest!

1 comment:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! Everyone looks fantastic!!! How fun! And I love the video of Jade doing the freeze dance- too cute! My mom was telling me about Jade and the goose in the water! I want to see that video! Your family is gorgeous! Glad you guys had so much fun!